Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Lord's Song in a Strange Land


The Dome of Rock Mosque Posted by Hello

How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land? If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand be forgotten. Let my tongue cleave to my throat, if I remember thee not, If I set not Jerusalem above all other, as at the heads of my joy.

Psalm 136


Church of the Holy Sepulcher Posted by Hello

I just watched a great film by Nick Dembowski. Go ahead and watch it online.

The oppression, murder, and genocide carried out under the pretext of religion is the greatest blasphemy against the Abrahamic faith. Watch the movie, share it with friends. I am still trying to figure out if it can be bought somewhere on DVD.

If you're in New Jersey, come watch it on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 at 7:00 PM in the Community Room, New Brunswick Public Library, 60 Livingston Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ

There will be a Film Screening, Presentations and Discussion. Sponsored by the New Jersey Solidarity - Activists for the Liberation of Palestine.

Donations welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home