Friday, September 24, 2004

Just what I wanted to hear!

I have to hand it to Pres. Maskhadov. Noy only did he condemn the Beslan massacre (good, but not enough), he has publicly called for trying Shamil Basayev in a court of law for the murder of the innocent children in Beslan, once the war is over. He has also called on the international community to try all war criminals from all sides.

Yes, the overwhelming majority of muslims, (not just extreme lefties at MWU!, or GOP sell-outs like Nawash), but also moderates, traditionalists, political pan Islamists, and nationalists like Maskhadov are as horrified by Beslan as anybody else. We just hope that the Chechen people also get some sort of justice - stop the genocide! Basayev's actions and remarks were offensive, irresponsible and immoral.

Stories carried by Al Jazeera, and yahoo - both sourced from chechenpress.

10 Comments:

Blogger Aishah said...

FREEDOM FOR ON AND ALL!!!!! :@

October 19, 2004 11:00 AM  
Blogger whatarethey said...

insurance said: I agree with you.

June 24, 2005 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

read your blog, think you'd be really interested in this website

August 05, 2005 9:52 PM  
Blogger The Answer Man said...

This Is The Way SMART Real Estate Investors Make Their Money..... And It's NOT With "UGLY HOUSE" Rhabs Or Foreclosues And Short Sales

Click Here For More
Information


russ dalbey

October 14, 2005 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veteran's Day is November 11th and I hope that EVERY American will be flying the flag in honor of our troops fighting in Iraq and around the world to preserve our freedoms!

I can even tell you where to get one for free! Visit AmericanFlags.com right now and they'll send you a FREE American Flag. These flags were $19.99, but now they are FREE. You pay just for shipping/handling and they'll ship one to your door. (Actually - I've ordered more than 20 from them to give to my neighbors, as gifts, etc!)

Get your free flag now: **FREE AMERICAN FLAG**

Semper Fi!

Bill Adams

October 31, 2005 10:42 AM  
Blogger mikefisher1298 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

January 05, 2006 1:37 PM  
Blogger edwardtaft4553810734 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

January 28, 2006 12:52 AM  
Blogger Sulayman said...

Yeah, I agree with you. I didn't know the President said that, but I'm happy to hear it. The condemnation has been from all over, and I like your link to CAIR's petition.

February 01, 2006 5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez

February 24, 2007 10:53 PM  
Blogger tol said...

We renovate houses In Maryland,US.
Personal / External remodelings,
reasonable prices,license,
references,photos,free estimates,
also pay off houses to improve:
http://www.renewhouse4u.com.
Mobile:410-978-7981.
Thanks.

February 20, 2010 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home